- State College is conveniently located in the center of the state.
- With access to Penn State and community facilities, it’s the perfect place to host sporting events.
- Numerous lodging facilities and restaurants are within easy access to these facilities, which helps minimize transportation costs.
- And, during your down time, there are plenty of other activities and attractions to help your team members to relax and prepare for the next round of competitions.
Bryce Jordan Center:
- The Bryce Jordan Center is home to Penn State's men's and women's basketball teams.
- It is a state-of-the-art facility, and the largest of its kind between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- The building houses many other activities such as concerts, commencements, and other special events.
- The Jordan Center has hosted countless national competitions in a myriad of sports.
- In addition to athletic, administrative and coaches offices, the arena has a full-size practice facility with three basketball courts, varsity locker rooms, athletic training and strength training rooms.
- Jordon Center is host to multiple NCAA-Big 10 and PIAA Championships and events.
Pegula Ice Arena:
- The Pegula Ice Arena became home for the Nittany Lions in the 2013-14 season.
- When visitors come to Hockey Valley, they will experience some of the best amenities college hockey has to offer.
- Pegula Ice Arena features two ice surfaces: a main rink, home to Penn State's Varsity programs and a community rink.
- The main arena seats 5,782 fans and the community rink seats 300
- C3 provides a great community Center with two full size basketball courts for rental that offer a variety of activities for various events.
- If you are looking for a place to host your child’s birthday party, a sports league or event, banquets, or meeting C3 is the perfect place for you.