- Located in the beautiful foothills of the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Luzerne County has a reputation for being the perfect location for sporting events.
- With four major interstates crossing through the region and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, our location is easily accessible and only two hours from Philadelphia and New York City.
- The area has a host of sports venues, including Mohegan Sun Arena, Kingston Armory, Toyota SportsPlex, numerous soccer fields, softball and more.
Mohegan Sun Arena:
- The Mohegan Sun Arena is conveniently located off of I-81 and is surrounded by numerous top-notch hotels that offer a great value for sports events attendees.
- There is plenty of offsite parking and over 17,000 sq. ft. of floor space with additional break-out rooms and suites.
- The Toyota SportsPlex is the practice facility for the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins hockey team and hosts numerous hockey tournaments throughout the year.
- The facility is state-of-the art, with locker rooms, concessions, restrooms and plenty of free parking.
Wyoming Valley Sports Dome:
- The Sports Dome hosts various events including soccer, lacrosse and volleyball tournaments.
- It has 67 ft. high ceilings, restrooms and ample parking.