- Plan for your next event to be held in Monroeville, PA – just 13 miles or 20 minutes east of downtown Pittsburgh.
- We are a one-stop shop for all of your sporting event planning needs.
- We help with funding and transportation, and pull together community, police, and emergency support seamlessly.
Monroeville Convention Center:
- 100,000SF non-union facility with 32 foot high ceilings and pillars 50 feet apart.
- Holds up to 400 booths or over 5,000 visitors. Concessions, tables, chairs, pipe and drape included.
- Free parking. Rental assitance and free shuttle service available through Visit Monroeville.
- 12 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh.
CNX Sports Complex at Turner Valley
- 10 soccer fields available for multiple sporting events. 6 fields are 100x75, 3 fields are 120x75, and 1 field is 105x65.
- This facility provides chalk and lining of fields, field markers, a PA system, wifi, indoor restrooms, trash receptacles and trash removal, full service concession stand, and parking for 1,000. Options for trainers, EMT, security, volunteers, bleacher seating, tents, and water available.
Monroeville Baseball Park:
- Monroeville Baseball Park features 4 baseball fields NEWLY TURFED, concessions, restrooms, and pavillions