Prince Gallitzin State Park
- Prince Gallitzin State Park surrounds the 1,635-acre Glendale Lake
- Offers 26 miles of shoreline, ideal for anglers and boaters
- Prince Gallitzin State Park offers an abundance of opportunities for hiking, biking/mountain biking, boating, fishing, hunting, disc golfing, orienteering, cross country skiing, and more!
- Glendale Lake is a warm water fishery. Common game fish include: bass, pike, muskellunge, crappie, bluegill, and perch. Ice fishing is also popular in the winter months.
- A 20-mile snowmobile trail network can be utilized for mountain biking and hiking.
- A 18-hole disc golf course traverses the park providing a playing experience in wooded and field areas.